[TriLUG] Flowe Desktop 1.0 Released

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Tue Mar 12 11:03:01 EST 2002

On Tuesday 12 March 2002 10:49 am, you wrote:
> The Flowe Desktop 1.0 has been released. It is free for download at
> www.codeflex.com.
>
> Thank you everyone for your support.

Hi Tan,

I had some problems with the beta that we discussed awhile ago so I'm looking
forward to seeing the finished version and will download it when I get home.

Actually I take that back.  I'm at a client site now where I am setting up
some terminal services for users migrating away from an MS Windows
environment so this would be a good production test of Flowe.

--

Chris Hedemark
Yonder Way