[TriLUG] FW: Is it just me, or...

Justin Johnson justin at eCotton.com
Wed Mar 13 16:29:00 EST 2002

> I think it might have to do with your lack of memory....
I don't see what my short term memory loss has to do with a linux install,
butt if you say so...

Seriously, is that considered a low amount of memory for Linux? I guess by
today's standards it is for any OS, eh? I've thought about upping the memory
to 128 on this puppy, but the chips for this machine is WAY out of line
$wise. And why is it laptop memory is so specific to  the machine it goes
in? Never did understand that about laptops....

Oh well... it'll complete the install some day. :-)

JJ