[TriLUG] free stuff tonight

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Thu Mar 14 13:42:36 EST 2002

On Thursday 14 March 2002 01:01 pm, you wrote:
> ok, so it's relatively crappy, but can run Linux/NetBSD/etc :)
>
> (2) HP Model 712/60's
> (1) SparcStation 2
> (1) Sparc IPC
> (1) Sparc IPX
>
> they're in my trunk now - whatever doesn't get taken tonight gets dumped
> in a dumpster on my way home :)
>
> I'm wearing a BDS sweatshirt or you can just ask Kevin or whoever - I'll
> be giving some stuff back to him tonight, too :)

James,

I'm going to be doing some consulting work out at the outer banks tonight and
tomorrow and will miss the meeting.  However, I'm slowly building my
frankenstein network here and my HP 9000 model 712/100 is lonely for more
hardware of his kind.  If it isn't too much trouble for you, I could pick
them up over the weekend or on monday.

Yes, they are relatively crappy (i.e. first gen early pentiums) but they will
run HP-UX 11 which is something I'm spending more time trying to learn.

Thanks,
Chris

--

Chris Hedemark