[TriLUG] Re: group purchase of t-shirts

James Manning trilug at sublogic.com
Mon Mar 18 16:27:44 EST 2002

[John F Davis]
> (Read share the cost
> of shipping.)  If we have to ship from England it will be expensive.  I
> didn't spend a lot of time
> looking but I am not sure if they ship local to the US.
>
> Here is the place:
> http://www.geekstyle.co.uk/ntkmart.cgi

thinkgeek.com's selection's a little better imho, but that's subjective,
so ymmv :)  Just mentioning in case it's easier to get other ppl in
on an order from there for ya.

> Being a fan of _Trainspotting_, I personally want one of these shirts:
> http://www.adminspotting.org/

cheaper off cafepress ;)

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/productdetail.aspx?prodno=1407554

nice shirt, though - s/fuck/fsck/g and I'd prob. be able to wear it to
more places, though. (apologies to Hedemark et al)
--
James Manning <jmm at sublogic.com>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4