[TriLUG] Re: group purchase of t-shirts

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Mon Mar 18 17:06:54 EST 2002

James Manning [trilug at sublogic.com] wrote:

> Ouch!  Sorry, wasn't aware those were in place - would have done the
> edit myself.  Sorry about that, Mike :(

Oh, I didn't know of the existance of this particular one until
your message. :)

I wasn't complaining about your e-mail (as I think you had a valid
beef), more of the existance of naughty filters on mail servers.
Seems awful silly to me.  The amusing part is the message was
quarantened (sp), so it'll likely be on their hard drive for
some time to come.  You've been immortalized!

Ob. Steering stance: The official policy is to keep the language
here mild.  -Personally-, -I- could care less (hence the comment
about mail server filters).

Mike
--
"Let the power of Ponch compel you!  Let the power of Ponch compel you!"
   -- Zorak on Space Ghost