[TriLUG] Mandrake 8.2

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Mon Mar 18 19:39:01 EST 2002

A Dilluns 18 Març 2002 06:55 pm, vàreu escriure:
> On Mon, 2002-03-18 at 17:05, Mike wrote:
> > Looks like Mandrake 8.2 is out and the mirrors are slammed, as
> > usual. Is the TriLUG mirror still active?

> We're not an "official" mirror, so we have to wait with everyone elso
> on the download. However, should a member have it and wish to do an
> upload, contact the sc!

I have CD-1 already downloaded (md5sum correct) . In  2 hours, CD-2
will be downloaded as well (if md5sum is correct)

My upload is ~ 300 Kbps. How do I get it to FatAlpha?

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.1 - Kernel  2.4.8-34mdk     Linux Machine # 38068