[TriLUG] Rant: Please trim responses

Benjamin Reed ranger at befunk.com
Wed Mar 20 09:59:31 EST 2002

John Matthews [jvmatthe at math.duke.edu] wrote:
> too much away from the point about being clear and concise. I think it
> also frustrates me that she says it is too much work to reply in-line to
> sections of text.

Fair enough, as long as she doesn't get frustrated when I say it's too much
work to read her e-mail.  =)

I get a couple of hundred e-mails a day.  Most of them are for just scanning
subject lines and keeping up with projects I'm interested in (thank god for
Kernel Cousins or it'd be 500! =).  When you get enough mail, you stop reading
anything that is too difficult to decipher... that's all there is to it.  And
please, don't think I'm ranting at you (just your wife... <g>), I'm just
agreeing with Mike...

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick (ranger at befunk.com) http://ranger.befunk.com/
In other words, any prophecy from God is guaranteed to be accurate, and any