[TriLUG] Hollings introduces renamed SSSCA to Senate

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Fri Mar 22 11:18:27 EST 2002

On Fri, 2002-03-22 at 10:54, prhodes at vdsinc.com wrote:
> Amen, brother!   For anybody who's too lazy to look it up for themselves,
> here's where to find
> the contact info for Senators Edwards and Helms:

If someone will draft a letter from the *GROUP*, I'll print it and get
it in the mail ASAP. Additionally, I'm calling both senators on behalf
of TriLUG today.

This does not mean you shouldn't send your own letter or make your own
phone call! I'm doing this as the chair of TriLUG, and will probably
"send a letter or two as a "private citizen" as well.

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9
"It's not stupid...it's ADVANCED"