[TriLUG] Skipjack?

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Sat Mar 23 16:18:13 EST 2002

On Sat, 2002-03-23 at 14:32, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> Is it just me, or does anyone else think of the Clipper Chip
> when they hear the word "skipjack"?

I'm running it on one of my systems now, and plan on upgrading my laptop
shortly. My tests so far show it to be much more stable than 7.2, and
it's got evolution as part of the package!

Actually, it's got a *LOT* more than 7.2. The first 3 disks are the
binaries, and disks 4 & 5 are sources. If you just want to install it,
you'll need Disks 1-3. If you want source, grab 4 & 5 as well.

I'll be posting it to fatalpha soon, unless someone has beaten me to the
punch *grin*

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9
"It's not stupid...it's ADVANCED"