secondary MX (was Re: [TriLUG] co-lo or at home?)

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Sun Mar 24 12:16:15 EST 2002

A Dissabte 23 Març 2002 09:35 pm, vàreu escriure:
> > Tanner
> > P.S. Perhaps we should poll all those who run
> > their own domains on the list and form a group
> > where we all do backup dns/mail for each other.
> > Any interest in that?
>
> I'm open to that.  I already run secondaries for about 14 other
> domains. It's really no strain at all.

Maybe we (I) could contact the BOFHs from EcolNet
(http://www.escomposlinux.org ). They have all kind of services
running, on Linux of course, so, maybe they would agree on an
"exchange" of backup functions.

http://helvete.escomposlinux.org/ecolnet/

What do you say?

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.1 - Kernel  2.4.8-34mdk     Linux Machine # 38068