[TriLUG] Multiple versions of Linux

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Mon Mar 25 14:06:26 EST 2002

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: john at radiomind.com [mailto:john at radiomind.com]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 2:00 PM
To: trilug at trilug.org
Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Multiple versions of Linux

I am very interested in the multi distro setup discussed eariler on this
list and documented by Ed Hill here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/mini/other-formats/html_single/M
ulti-Distro-Dev.html

I haven't done it, but I definately like the idea.  I used to swap hard
drives in and out using IDE trays like these:
http://www.stayonline.com/catalog/drives/removeablestorage/index.asp

I had a main drive I normally worked on, and a couple 1G-3G older drives
to swap in to try things out with.

john

quotation from John Matthews <jvmatthe at math.duke.edu> [on 020325 13:49]: