[TriLUG] co-lo or at home?

Melissa Evans melissae at everseek.com
Tue Mar 26 11:48:35 EST 2002

I was looking for a company offering co-lo services and thought I'd try
giving rackmy.com a call.  All of the sales lines, and the tech support
lines ring to a nameless extension or an answering machine.  I'm wondering
what the service is like?  The main question I wanted to ask is 'Where are
your data centers?'

Inflow is $500 per month for their "single server" configuration which is
3-4U of space.  The rack, shared by at least 4 other people, has a 1 - 5Mb
burstable pipe.  They seem to be only nominally flexible with how you use
that 3-4U of space, so 3-4 1U servers would cost extra, if they'd allow
it...

Anyone know (or use) anyone offering co-lo services in the area?

--
Melissa Evans

            Yes, I've heard of "decaf." What's your point?