[TriLUG] Trying to get a clue...

Nathan Conrad conrad at cs.unc.edu
Wed Mar 27 21:57:17 EST 2002

Hi folks,

I'm currently in Washington right now of a field trip (I'm a high
school student). This afternoon, my class visited the offices of the
Senator Helms and Edwards. Both of the men were out of town because
the senate is currently in recess. The staff members that I talked to
(one of the meetings was in the Senate Judiciary commitee room (The
Edwards' meeting)) didn't seem to be aware of the current
legislation, but they did encourage us to _email_ them.  They said that
they were still getting post cards from Christmass time (because of
the Anthrax scares).

Also, Mr. Helms has a very nice manual typewriter next to his
desk (I know, I know, this isn't exactly related to computers). I'll
be back in town tomorrow afternoon.

-Nathan

--
Nathan J. Conrad <conrad at cs.unc.edu> (919) 929-6413
101 Cynthia Drive / Chapel Hill, NC 27514-6614