[TriLUG] Everyone hates the CBDPTA

jeffj at ro.com jeffj at ro.com
Thu Mar 28 01:52:01 EST 2002

Tanner Lovelace <lovelace at wayfarer.org> said the following on the auspicious date of 2002-03-23:

>I had just read the first comment on this web
>page when I noticed who had written it.

>http://www.politechbot.com/p-03289.html

>Our very own Wade Minter.  I just thought
>that everyone should see what he has written,
>and if you haven't done so already, write
>your congressman.

I think that is a very good piece, but I think it would be even better if instead of asking questions it answered them. Consider it constructive criticism rather than a complaint -- no disrespect is intended.

I also took the time to send my own anti-CBDPTA (S. 2048) message to Congress. I couldn't respond to this email before I sent 6 letters by snail mail, and now I'm following up by unleashing electrons.

MS Windows -- An entomologist's dream

Jeff Jackowski      http://ro.com/~jeffj/
"Luncheon meats make the sawdust in your stomach
 explode."          -- Crow T. Robot