[TriLUG] Firewall continue.....

twyche at vdsinc.com twyche at vdsinc.com
Mon Apr 1 10:29:31 EST 2002

Refresher:

I have 3 NIC's, one for the internal network, one for the DMZ, and one
for the outside interface.  I'm setting this up behind the router which is
provided by our ISP, as an extra level of security.

Now, the linux firewall we are building doesn't have to do any NAT /
masquerading, etc.  The router provided by
the ISP does that part.  All it has to do is route packets to the correct
interface ( DMZ or internal ) and do some packet
filtering.

Problem:

Each NIC is now on a different subnet (eth0 10.0.0.x ,eth1 10.0.1.x,eth2
10.0.2.x)
The problem I have now packets coming in get drop by ANTI-SPOOFING rule.

Should I be trying to turn the ANTI-SPOFFING rule off or something
different all together.