[TriLUG] RH 5.2 box up 339 days

jason at tower.homelinux.org jason at tower.homelinux.org
Thu Apr 4 20:42:28 EST 2002

i installed a rh71 samba server at a customer site about 10 months ago, acts
as a PDC for 15 win98 clients, does a full backup each night, never been
down or rebooted.  holds several gigs worth of word perfect 5.1 files, each
one is only a couple of kb.  something like 400,000 files at last count.
the customer asked me a couple of weeks ago if we could move it to another
office, but i talked him out of it - i didn't want to lose my uptime...