[TriLUG] Moving from qpopper to RH imap/pop3d

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Apr 6 01:36:05 EST 2002

Do you have the file: /etc/pam.d/pop
  #%PAM-1.0
  auth       required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so shadow nullok
  account    required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so

Look at /etc/service to make sure that pop is defined on port 110

You might want to drop down the source and compile.  It's fairly easy to do.
You can get the source (and support docs) from the University of Washington.

 --- Original Message: Friday 05 April 2002 05:40 pm ---