[TriLUG] Wanna have a key signing "party"? & Trilug's web of trust.

Justin Johnson justin at eCotton.com
Mon Apr 8 18:05:49 EDT 2002

> Quick response here, I was thinking about having a non-meeting based
> key-signing party,

Ok, I have to break down and ask, and thereby disclose my ignorance. What
does the 'Key' thing do, and what does it do 'for me'. I read the thread a
few months ago when Tanner and others planned the last key signing party,
and didn't ask then. So I'm asking now. I've already planned to attend the
meeting this month, figuring that would be a good way to find out what the
thrill was, but if I need to do something before hand I want to go ahead and
do so.

Kind of a "I don't know what it is, but I might want one!" type of
situation. ;-)

Clue in the clueless,
Justin