[TriLUG] Wanna have a key signing "party"? & Trilug's web oftrust.

Justin Johnson justin at eCotton.com
Tue Apr 9 09:28:51 EDT 2002

> I guess most of us take this so much for granted that we have
> just assumed everyone knew what a key was.  The short story,
> is that
/SNIP/
> So, that's it in a nutshell.  If you're interested
> in learning more, come to the meeting this Thursday.

Thanks for the breakdown Tanner. I'll make the meeting on Thursday to get
the full scoop. So if I want to 'get me one of them thar keys', or I guess I
should say the software to generate said key, is there a particular place to
do so? You mentioned PGP and GnuPGP. I guess I could start by Google
searching on that, huh?

See ya Thursday,

Justin