[TriLUG] Nominate Tanner Lovelace for Steering Committee

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Apr 14 22:18:17 EDT 2002

Tanner Lovelace has been nominated for the Steering Committee.
Tanner is the gentleman who just gave us the GPG talk.

Tanner is quite knowledgeable in Linux and has been extremely helpful both on
and off the list.  His latest contribution is an attempt to load Cyris IMAP
onto our new Mail server.

I will be publishing a web page with all the nominee's this week.  If the
cadidates accept the nominations, they should send me a short bio or position
paper or some sort of brag sheet, and I will post that with their name.
Pictures are optional.

Jon Carnes.