[TriLUG] Skipjack

Christopher Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Mon Apr 15 06:17:12 EDT 2002

Komba2 is a very nice Samba network browser for KDE.

It's pretty slick, it'll mount drives for you wand everything.  It's handy
for those of us who have to work in a windows environment.

Kdirstat is a graphical du.  Allows you to drill down directories, and see
both graphically and numerically where the space is.  For some reason I keep
getting lots of stuff where I don't expect it and have to clean up.  This
helps immensely.

I'll try the SRPMS, and let you know.

CJK