[TriLUG] Laptops

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Mon Apr 15 19:16:01 EDT 2002

I also have to say I have had great experience with Dell Laptops.  I had a
Dell Latitude CPx back when I was a field service engineer, and that thing
survived 145,000 air miles and was still ticking when I left.  I now have a
Dell Latitude C600 that has worked great with both RH7.2 and now Mandrake
8.2.  I have had no problems setting it up to recognize my different
docking stations at work and home and setting up X/eth0 for the different
monitors/stations automatically.  I love my Dell, just wish I could upgrade
the CPU.

David