[TriLUG] Skipjack

Mike McLean mike at darkcanvas.com
Tue Apr 16 21:32:37 EDT 2002

Make sure the compatibility libraries are installed.  (Next time, use
the custom install and choose "Legacy Application Support").  For now
make sure you have installed the right -compat packages as well as the
qt2 packages, and possibly others.

Here are the packages that checking "Legacy Application Support" in
Skipjack should install on an x86 box. You probably don't need all of
these, but more shouldn't hurt.  Once you've got these installed, try
rebuilding from SRPM again.

compat-glibc
compat-libstdc++
glib10