[TriLUG] Mark your calendars -- Installfest Saturday, May 11

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Wed Apr 17 15:00:58 EDT 2002

Put me down on the "maybe" list. If I can make it, I have a hub and I should
be able to bring RHL 7.2 as well as a Gentoo build CD (full with
instructions). I'll have 2 laptops we can use to "demo" as well as the good
ol' TriLUG firewall and a 12port hub, surge strips, etc...just let me know
what you need.