[TriLUG] iso linux CDs

Robert A. Henderson rah at ntrnet.net
Thu Apr 18 21:02:50 EDT 2002

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Mike wrote:

> The exact details vary depending on your software package, but you need
> to burn a disk from the image, not burn the image file.  Poke around,
> burning files is usually the default.
>
> HTH,
> Mike

Oh yeah, I've been digging and think I see where I screwed up. I don't
have the greatest cd software on the NT box but I'll beat it about the
head and shoulders tommorrow and waste a few more cds.

I've also found a trail to some PD stuff that might help. Otherwise I copy
it to the hard drive and try to boot from a windows partition.