[TriLUG] Installfest hardware needs - Updated List

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Mon Apr 22 12:48:18 EDT 2002

Updated at bottom. If you can, please send it to me offline, I'll line up
the hardware since Chris is doing the software. If you can think of
something else, please let me know.

Okey,
 Since we now have a software list, lets use this to do the hardware list.
Jeremy says there is only enough space for 8 stations. So look through and
see what you can bring.

Needs - 8 stations:
8 monitors - Done
8 keyboards
8 mice
8 nic's - Have 2, (Mike, did you say you could bring one PCI?) need 6-8 more
8 cables - Done
8 power strips - Need 4 to 5 more
Hubs - Done - 2 12 ports - 10MB is fine since we won't get more than that
out.
WAP - Done
Wireless NIC's - Have 2 coming, may need a few more

--------------------------

Here's what I'm bringing:
10 monitors (2 spares)
10 nic cables
1 or 2 nics
1 or 2 power strips
12 port hub
TriLUG firewall

Justin Johnson is bringing:
(1) Linksys 802.11b WAP
(2) Linksys PCMCIA 802.11b Nics
Bulk CAT5 (not sure how much is left in box)
RJ45 Terminators
Crimpers
Cable tester
5-10 6' CAT5 Patch cables
12 port 10mb hub (if better hub/switch not coming already)