[TriLUG] Cabling wish list

burnett at pobox.com burnett at pobox.com
Tue Apr 23 11:18:35 EDT 2002

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Andrew Perrin wrote:

> the eventual utility of wireless. (Call me old-fashioned.)  And I'd
> designate a closet somewhere for networking hardware, into which your
> phone lines will run as well so junctions can be designated voice or data
> (or other, e.g., video, audio, etc.).

I'm putting a rack cabinet into one of the less used room's closets: that
way I can focus on good power and cooling issues in one space, and don't
have to listen to the whine of hard drives and fans as much. The rest of
the closet is designated as spare parts and such storage.

regards,
Steve Burnett
burnett at pobox.com