[TriLUG] Spare computer equipment?

Bryan Kelly BryanKelly at ktti.com
Tue Apr 23 20:18:58 EDT 2002

I have P90 sitting here with 32MEG o' RAM. The nice thing about it is it has 2 SCSSI Baracuda drives and SCSSI CDROM.
I think the drives are 2gig each. I haven't turned it on in about 6months, and can't remember.
It has RH6.1 installed on it.

I am sure I have some sound cards and network cards, and I may have a 2gig SCSSI tape drive with plenty of tapes for it as well.