[TriLUG] PCMCIA Linksys Wireless Card

Brian Rascoe brian at brisys.net
Wed Apr 24 17:06:46 EDT 2002

I had this question a few weeks ago, and I eventually found this site:

http://www.saragossa.net/linuxg3/ls-wlan.shtml

if you have trouble getting to the site, (I have had trouble from time to
time)
do a google search on +wireless +linux +linksys +06dec01 and it usually
comes up first.

So far I've gotten the drivers to load, but sometimes the machine I have the
card in won't recognize the card. Maybe we can all work on this one
together. BTW, I'm actually going to RedHat on Friday, so I'll ask about
this and see what I get.

Brian Rascoe           President
brian at brisys.net       Brisys Technologies, Inc.
Office: (336) 510-0304 Internet Service Provider
Alt.: (336) 370-9323   Computer Sales & Service
Fax: (336) 370-9327    Web Site Development & Hosting