[TriLUG] installfest link on www.trilug.org

Jeremy P jeremyp at pobox.com
Wed Apr 24 19:25:50 EDT 2002

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, J Johnson wrote:

> > The second annual TriLUG "Eat and Geek" installfest will be
> > Saturday, May
> > 11, 2002.  Please mark your calendars!
>
> I know the 'Geek' part is covered, but is there actually an 'Eat' associated
> with this event? If there isn't a sponsor for such, we could always tailgate
> (minus the suds of course). I can add a grill to the list of hardware I'm
> bringing. Of course this is assuming this is ok with the DTCC people /
> policies. Just a thought...

A grill should fine, providing it remains out in the parking lot.  I
believe there is at least one picnic table nearby, which is nice.  It's
not the prettiest parking lot though, don't expect it to seem like Bond
Park or something.

We're not really supposed to have food inside, but as long as we clean up
after ourselves, no one will complain that much.

I'm going to bring a cooler with ice, sodas, cups, and napkins.  If
someone has a second cooler for ice (so we can have one to hold drink ice,
and one for the sodas), that would be great.

--Jeremy