[TriLUG] Installfest minutia (two grills, or not two grills... that is the question)

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Thu Apr 25 10:50:49 EDT 2002

Avui, Dijous 25 Abril 2002 10:0810am, no tenieu res mes que fer i me vareu
enviar aquest e-mail
> Heh,

> Your roommate got sick from eating a little grease.  That's funny.

> "Eat right, exercise, wear your seat belt, don't smoke, don't ride
> motorcycles, don't eat residual grease and still die."

> JD

"Jeez! I stopped smokin' , drinkin' and going out with girls!!
"And how was it?"
"They had been the worst 5 minutes ever!"

Salut,
Sinner
--
"I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father
smelt of elderberries!"