[TriLUG] Installfest minutia (two grills, or not two grills...that is the question)

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Thu Apr 25 21:58:49 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-04-25 at 21:50, Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney wrote:

> Tanner, who is vegetarian, has requested a vegetarian alternative.

Oh I wasn't commenting on that really.  And he's already said he's
providing for his own needs (as well as others!)

I was commenting on the more unrealistic scenario that came up,
hypothetically so far it seems, where one would want to eat food
prepared on a surface that has NEVER touched meat or meat byproducts.  I
don't really think any of the *volunteers* here should be expected to go
out of the way to provide for those sorts of requirements, though to my
knowledge we haven't had that yet (which goes back to my assertion that
it was probably a moot point to begin with).