[TriLUG] newest member

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Mon Apr 29 22:03:22 EDT 2002

On Mon, 2002-04-29 at 14:33, steve.dorsett at tekelec.com wrote:
> I am aware of the activities of TriLUG through association with the NC*SA,
> but I have questions/interests regarding the wider subject of open source
> in general.  Are there any such resources  (user groups, etc.) located in
> the triangle?

Hi Steve,

Although we are primarily a "Linux" user group, periodically we discuss
other OSS operating systems (such as the BSD's) and other open source
software packages.  If there isn't a specific group in the area for the
open source software project you'd like to discuss, you'd probably find
a friendly outlet in TriLUG.