[TriLUG] TriLUG Website is now running the new code...

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Tue Apr 30 01:42:03 EDT 2002

I have updated the main website to include the testing code and the
installfest information/registration page.  I have tried to implement
the suggestions everyone have me.  If I haven't done one you suggested,
it in all likely isn't because I disagreed, but it is more an issue of
time.  I do have a lot of time on my hands but I am using it to look for
a job (If you can help with this, e-mail me :) or spending time blowing
stuff up (not literally, bzFlag and Return to Castle Wolfenstein are my
friends) when I get discouraged from looking for jobs ;)

If you see any errors or can think of more changes, e-mail
webmaster at trilug.org.

So, go check it out and register for the installfest if you plan on
coming for help.

Thanks,
Bill