[TriLUG] Backups

Christopher Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Tue Apr 30 22:14:19 EDT 2002

OK, I've just munged my saved mail folder.  (I think I mentioned to some of
you that this was a statistical likelyhood.  However, I was thinking of
likely over the next two years, not over the next week.)

I do have a tar file backup, but I only took it a month ago.  (OK OK, once a
month isn't real handy when you screw up at the end of the month.)

So I was wondering, are there any good backup solutions out there?  Does
everyone roll their own, or are there really good packages out there that
people are using?

Thanks for the help.

CJK