[TriLUG] installfest server - something's got to give

Mark Johnson mrj at debian.org
Wed May 1 13:53:57 EDT 2002

On Wednesday, May 1, john broome wrote:

What about Debian? Will there be the option of installing Debian/Woody
at the InstallFest? (It'll probably be released by then...)

I may be able to help with that installation.

Now if I can only find someone with a CD burner...

Cheers,
Mark

> >I, for one, intend to use Red Hat on any of the machines I'm installing
> >(unless the machine owner specifically requests something different).
> >If there aren't any installers with a preference for Mandrake, Gentoo or
> >Immunix I'd like to eliminate those from the server to make room for the
> >popular stuff.
>

> I have Mandrake 8.2 burned to CD, which I was planning on bringing,
> plus I was going to make extra copies for the triLUG library.  So if
> you want to wipe the 'drake that should be fine. :)

Mark Johnson        <mark at duke.edu>
Debian SGML         <mrj at debian.org>
DocBook Developer   <mrjohnson at sourceforge.net>
Home Page:          <http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/>
GPG fp: 50DF A22D 5119 3485 E9E4  89B2 BCBC B2C8 2BE2 FE81