[TriLUG] Re: TriLUG Linux Installfest - Saturday, May 11 Durham (fwd)

Ken Mink ken.mink at porivo.com
Wed May 1 14:55:40 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 11:15, Mike Johnson wrote:
> H Brett Bolen [wingedlizard at nc.rr.com] wrote:
>
> > I'd like to see a meeting on this -- maybe the tivo too.
>
> I might could be convinced to speak some about the TiVo stuff.  I could
> probably bring my TiVo to the meeting, which might be interesting to
> some since it has a network card, which allows us to poke around the
> guts.
>
> Then again, I dunno if there's enough interest.

I would love for there to be a talk on TiVos. I recently bought one and
love it. I am considering adding a nic and am definitely adding larger
drives. Since I just got it, I am waiting for the 90 day warranty to
expire before I mucking around inside. I would love to see what I am
getting my self into.

Ken

--
Ken Mink