[TriLUG] Computer Configuration

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Wed May 1 16:12:50 EDT 2002

Avui, Dimecres 01 Maig 2002 11:01, no tenieu res mes que fer i me vareu enviar
aquest e-mail
> Sinner - I checked out your web site and looked at your Linux screen shots
> just to see what I'm getting myself into. Now I'm getting excited! It
> wasn't what I was expecting at all. Mostly I think I've heard those lies
> about Linux being like DOS or all command-line based.

I went to check them myself (to view how they looked) and realized that there
was some problems with permissions... bummer!

Now, they are solved:
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/dibus/

Check outt he last one, with KDE 3.0

Salut,
Sinner
--
RedHat QA Test Engineer  --  Running RedHat 7.3beta on i386smp
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/