[TriLUG] Walmart PC's to ship w/real modem!

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Thu May 2 16:01:26 EDT 2002

Avui, Dijous 02 Maig 2002 15:41, no tenieu res mes que fer i me vareu enviar
aquest e-mail
> This rocks:
> >On Monday, we published the article, "Installing Linux On a Wal-Mart
> >OS-less machine." The review was positive overall, but it highlighted
> >a problem: that th

Now, Dells and Gateways need to follow.

Those computers are really cheap. And you do not need to uninstall any
Aperitive System nor keep the OS documentation, as demanded by Microsoft:

http://www.techsoup.org/recycle/10tips.cfm (bullet #5)
http://www.zdnet.com.au/newstech/news/story/0,2000025345,20251873,00.htm

Salut,
Sinner
--
RedHat QA Test Engineer  --  Running RedHat 7.3beta on i386smp
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/