[TriLUG] An easy one...

Jason Tower jtower at nc.rr.com
Fri May 3 18:00:39 EDT 2002

RH72 also creates the file /etc/HOSTNAME with the FQDN that you may have
entered during the installation process.  the hostname is also in the two
files listed below.  i'm not sure why it needs to be in three seperate
places or what happens if you change it one place but not another...anyone
got a line on that?

jason