[TriLUG] More Installfest questions ...

Mark Johnson mrj at debian.org
Fri May 3 14:06:58 EDT 2002

On , May 3, Michael Alan Dorman wrote:
> Mark Johnson <mrj at debian.org> writes:
>
> > On Friday, May 3, Lisa C. Boyd wrote:
> > > So will there be a Debian guru at the Installfest?
> >
> > I'll see if I can hijack another local Debian developer to
> > participate, to help remedy the situation.
>
> Oh, jeez, Mark, go for the guilt!

Hey, it works on me. I figured it'd work on you as well.

> I need to check with my wife to make sure she doesn't need the car
> then, but assuming there's no conflict (which I do not expect, but
> better to check), I will be there.

Cool. Thanks. It'd be nice to have a bonafide debian-developer there,
or maybe it'll turn out to be a supremely terrible idea. I guess
you'll let me know:-)

> Whether I count as a guru will, I guess, be left for the public to
> decide. :-)

In my understanding, the definition of 'guru' is as flexible as the
situation calls for. That's the way I've always used the term.

Thanks Mike!

Mark

--
Mark Johnson        <mark at duke.edu>