[TriLUG] More Installfest questions 2 ...

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Sat May 4 22:04:30 EDT 2002

> Do any of you have recommendations on CD-R brands? I have a CD-RW in my
>  primary machine and have had troubles with CDs flaking out on me. I'm
> not  sure if it's the CDs I'm buying or the software I'm using. Anyway
> - wanted  to get opinions to make sure I get good copies. Sounds like
> I'll need to  bring a bunch with me :)

The CD-R media I am using is Immation 32X.  It works fine at 40X in my CD-
RW drive (thus far anyway... I've only burned half a dozen discs to date in
it).

To answer another question floating around, I've got the latest Debian
ISO's for all supported architectures and will be burning them when I get
back to NC.