[TriLUG] RH 7.3 install.

Chris Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Tue May 7 12:57:38 EDT 2002

Yeah.

I was talking to a cow-orker while installing and I was recalling the splash
screens from the beta.  (Favorite... "He's a X, she's a Y, They fight crime"
Can't remember X and Y but it was unlikely.)

He looks at the screen behind me, and says, "Oh, like that?"

It was the "first language other than english, redneck" screen.

hehe

CJK