[TriLUG] Eat and geek followup - Part 1

Chris Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Mon May 13 06:11:23 EDT 2002

Just gonna add my "me toos" here.  (Lost another hard drive... this one
under warranty, but ti took me until late last night to get my box
running again.  Sheesh.

Roy was an unsung hero, the monitors, most of the keyboards, and I think
some of the power strips were his.  Also, the cart which allowed me to
bring in my behemoth without busting a muscle.  (Carts should be at
every I-fest...)

Oh, and John, "LUGging"?  That was horrible.  (Especially to be read at
6 am.)

OK, I'm loving the in-line spell check of Evolution.  :)

CJK