[TriLUG] Another Installfest?

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Tue May 14 14:41:55 EDT 2002

Hi

I met Liyun Yu at the Installfest and again at NC*SysAdmin's Zope talk. He was
"responsible" (in the good sense) for forwarding the InstallFest announcement
to the Chinesse-American community.  LiYun Yu is a System Programmer and
System Administrator at UNC School of Medicine. And he is seeing more and
more interest in Linux by his friends. Liyun also told me that around 5
Asians are attending TriLug .

What do you think about an Installfest specialy directed to the Asian
community in the Triangle? Y'all know about Red Flag Linux, Hancom office and
other GNU/Linux/OpenSource initiatives in Asia.

If his goes OK, we can start to have schools and "theme" installfests.

Any comments?

Salut,
Sinner
--
RedHat QA Test Engineer  --  Running RedHat 7.3 on i386smp
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/