[TriLUG] NCCom point code being blocked

M. Mueller mmueller at ss7box.com
Tue May 14 19:33:50 EDT 2002

No.  I didn't.

The information is all in the public record.  All of the numbers are
restricted.

This came about from using a mail folders properties feature that associates
the folder with a mailing list.  I was reading my TriLUG folder when I
started this email.  It autofilled the To: field with trilug at trilug.org.  I
hit the send button without proofing everything.

Please do remove it from the archives though.

Thank you,
Mike

--
Mike Mueller