[TriLUG] Another Installfest??--I have a proposal that the SC might want to consider!

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Wed May 15 04:45:04 EDT 2002

I am the co-chair of an Internet User Group (I-Hug) along with another
Trilug member (Russ Lyday) which meets on the FIRST Thursday of each month
at a great location for an installfest. While we wouldn't want to have an
installfest there EVERY month, we would like to have one there a few times a
year, if the club is interested. The owner of Graphicsink is a very close
friend of mine (website www.graphicsink.com) and he has also given his
approval as well. This might be useable as a site to help members (and even
newbies) to install or fix problems with their systems. The site is very
attractive and has just about everything you would need, tables, chairs, T
lines, you name it!!
     If there is any interest in doing this, you can contact either myself
or Russ Lyday to discuss it further. You have our personal email
addresses.---Al Johnson.
P.S. Just about everyone who's a member of I-Hug HATES MICROSOFT, so the
climate would definitely be very hospitable. The owner is a Macintosh OSX
fanatic to boot :-))