[TriLUG] OT: Star Wars Showings

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Thu May 16 02:59:15 EDT 2002

Actually, I just got back from watching it.  Highly recommended.

I went to the Park Place cinema in Morrisville (corner of NC-54 and Cary
Pkwy).  They sell tickets day of only, so if you want to see it
tomorrow, go there on your lunch break, and you can get tickets, no
problem.  There was a line this morning at 10am, and the box office
opened at 11am, though, but my neighbor bought his ticket at 6pm, and
there were still some left.  That theater isn't usually as crowded as
Crossroads, which is why I like it (so don't all go there and ruin it
for me.  *chuckle*)

I'm off to bed now, since I only got 4 hours of sleep this morning after
last night's maintenance window.

Having bizarre dreams of Jedi doing server upgrades,
Ben Pitzer