[TriLUG] who else is experimenting with the sharp zaurus?

nroskam@rr.nc.com nroskam at nc.rr.com
Fri May 17 09:41:37 EDT 2002

I have set up my Zaurus with a linksys wireless card and I am trying to
get some of the networking set up.  I am working slowly on getting Samba
and SSH working.  I want to sync without using cradle but no success so
far.  I have gotten kismet working which is a wireless network sniffer
and found 3 networks around my house.  VNC is working great for typing
and using as a desktop.
Rock