[TriLUG] panel hanging Enlightenment after upgrade

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Fri May 17 12:34:21 EDT 2002

Ed Hill wrote:

> So what distro are your using?

RH 7.2.

> If you're using Red Hat, my .Xclients recommendation as described
> above will work just fine and your .xsession approach is junk.

Eh, my .xsession approach has always worked a treat (until now,
and now it's working again).  I don't think my .xinitrc is actually
getting used.

> For the reason why, see the last if-block within the
> /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc script.

I see it, but not your point..  what's wrong with it?  As I
mentioned, I'm starting X with xdm, not startx nor autostart
on boot.
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"